Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Aqua and Red Christmas Tree

I finally finished our Christmas Tree! LOVE the aqua and red combo! We bought our tree at night time(never again) so I couldn't really see that one side was less full than the other! At least the house smells really good! :)
Here are some shots of the the tree during the day and at night when the tree was lit! Most of the red ornaments I had already and the aqua ornaments were purchased at Walmart, Target and Joann








I also made a Christmas Tree out of a tomato cage to hold all our Christmas cards!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!
Cris

4 comments:

  1. Hi Cris! I so want your holiday decor for my office. It would match perfectly, I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love the combination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous tree! I also wanted to tell you that I saw your Cookies and Cocoa party on Catch My Party today, where you used the printables that I designed for Jillian. I loved all the things you did with them! Thanks so much for using them. If you are interested, I also just published a free ebook on issuu using them, with recipes for a hot cocoa bar and cookie exchange: http://issuu.com/joelemmett7/docs/cookies_and_cocoa

    Thanks so much and happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, Neat post. There's a problem with your site in internet explorer, may test this? IE nonetheless is the marketplace chief and a huge component to people will miss your magnificent writing because of this problem.
    My webpage ... tattoo laser removal

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your thoughts!