Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Water Bottle Flower Container - Earth Day

Great way to celebrate Earth Day!! Recycle your soda or water bottle, soil and some flowers and you have a beautiful flower container for your backyard! We tied ours to the tree but you can hang on a fence or on a wall. I added small rocks and moss and punched a few holes to the bottom of the bottle. 

Click on Bird House for this bird house project.
Click on Butterfly to view this butterfly project.



For another great recycled project go to Recycled Water Bottle Flower.

9 comments:

  1. Very Creative! I found you from Tip Junkie :) I'm your newest follower.

    Raychel
    http://MyCreativeWay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. well thats a good way to plant some flowers. I've always got those empty bottles around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute idea! Following you from the hop! Please stop by and say hi Areyouamom.com
    Thanks,
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! So cute.

    Newest follower from Welcome Wednesday. Would love if you would follow me back and enter my giveaway!

    http://fuegitabonita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is another great idea. You are so earth friendly. Love it!!! Congrats on your success.
    ladeedacreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! Such great upcycling.

    ReplyDelete
  7. what do you do about drainage for your bottle planter?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these crafts! I have a Thursday linky party for Kid's Crafts, and I'd love it if you shared some (or all!) of these ideas.

    Paula of Welcoming Spirit
    http://bit.ly/wXXVt8

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this idea!!! Want to try it soon

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your thoughts!